Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Time for change

I managed to get rid of my shift for tonight, but not without jumping through a lot of hoops first. I couldn't switch with someone as I had liked, instead I had to just give it away to someone and lose a few hours. I didn't have a choice.

I didn't have a good day at work yesterday and it left me feeling upset. Things happened, and have been happening there, with my superiors that don't jive well with me. I've always admired people with integrity and principles, but I'm feeling like there are a few people that aren't showing those qualities and it makes it hard to enjoy myself. I think it's time to find a different job. That's a hard decision for me to make because I don't mind the work that I have to do and I get along well with my co-workers. I don't know how quickly I'll find somthing, though, because I need to find something that suits my lifestyle. I still want to be able to be a good housewife. It makes me wish we just had a house so I could do my home daycare like we've been planning. I've done some praying and I feel like it's going to be ok. I don't know if I'm going to find something ideal or if things will just improve where I am, but I'm not as worried as I could be.

No comments: