Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm almost 100%, I'm a day to day decision. I think I can play today though, my nose was feeling pretty good at the morning skate....oh wait, I'm not a hockey player.

I'm pretty excited about tonight's game 5 of the Edmonton/San Jose series. I just finished reading some articles and I got somewhat pumped. Luckily, I'll be home from work in time to watch the game. I'm really hoping it doesn't go to 7 games, ideally the Oilers can do it in 6 because then I'd have to switch my Friday shift with someone and I'd rather not do that since she said she'd prefer to not work that night, but would if I needed her to. I dreamt this morning that I was a on a bus with Kevin Lowe (the Oilers' GM) and I told him that I was sure they would win the series. He said that sounded reasonable.

This morning I sneezed about 15 times in a row. It reminds me of one time when I was little and had started a sneezing fit. I was sort of laughing with my mom in between them until I hit about 5 and kept going. I started to cry then because I thought I would sneeze forever. My mom probably started laughing even more.

1 comment:

Aphra said...

Good to hear you'll be back on the ice soon :)