Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Busy

Work has really picked up now! It's wedding season again so we have some blushing brides and some bridezillas around as well as their lovely guests. I'm working a lot more lately which is good for the pocket book, but not so good for my other job of being a housewife. I had the weekend off with Scott (much to the chagrin of my dept. head) because tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary and we wanted a nice relaxing weekend together. We didn't go out of town like we usually do, but we had a great time in the city. On Saturday, we went to dinner at Sammy J. Peppers after spending the afternoon walking around Coal Harbour and going to see The Da Vinci Code (neither of us were impressed by it). On Sunday, we did more walking, but this time we started out on Scott's favourite trail in Stanley Park, stopped at the aquarium to check out the belugas, sea lion, sea otters, and seals, and then went for lunch at Red Robin. We had to get home in time to watch the hockey game, of course, and it was obviously great.

It's good that I had the weekend off with Scott because tomorrow is one of those rare days when I won't see Scott since he's working at 4am. When I'm leaving for work, he'll be coming home and he'll likely be asleep when I get back. It used to happen a lot more often.

No comments: