Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My life hasn't been very exciting lately so there hasn't been much to put in my blog.

Scott's on holidays this week which is really nice for him; too bad he's sick, though. He's been coughing and blowing his nose a lot since the weekend and is just miserable. I have a sore throat too, but I think it's going to stay as just that. If I suddenly get worse tomorrow and I start making the horrible noises that Scott is then I'll have to tell work I can't make it tomorrow night since most brides don't want me touching their nice wedding china with my germs.

Today we put a pink collar with a bell on Mishka because she keeps peeing on the floor in the bathroom and we hope the bell will help us catch her in the act. We know it's her because it happened when it was just me and her living alone together before I was married and I've been litter trained. She has too, but she's spiteful or something. She doesn't really like the bell and she thinks if she turns her head really fast she can catch it.

Tomorrow morning we're hoping to go to Lynn Valley and hang out by the stream. It's a nice area in the mountains where we can go for hikes and check out waterfalls.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Whew! I'm relieved to hear that you've been litter trained, Marlene!! :)

Aphra said...

Oh, yes, me too. I had been wondering.

BTW I think every persons experience of even boring things is interesting to read.