Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So much to do!

I have the day off today and I have a whole list of things to do. Luckily, if I don't get them all done today I still have a few days to finish. I slept longer than I should have, though. I didn't mean to. When my alarm went off I hit the snooze button a couple times and then I turned it off thinking I'd only sleep for another half hour, but I slept another hour and a half instead. I was pretty tired, I guess.
Now I'm later getting started on my list. Work called me this morning to cover someone's shift, but I have too much to do and I have an appointment at the bank later. So I'll venture out into the gross rain and take care of business there.
These are some of the things I need to do:
Laundry
Clean bathroom
Clean out fridge
Do dishes
Vacuum
Take out garbage/recycling

I also want to clean out a closet and the cupboards in the bathroom, but at least that stuff is hidden away if someone pops in. What am I doing online?! I have to get to work!

2 comments:

Aphra said...

When you are done there, can you come and do my place? I don't even want to know what is in some of the pots in my fridge!

Marlene said...

If I ever finish...I still have to complete yesterday's list today, but I have more on it now!