Monday, March 06, 2006

Hockey Talk

Ah, hockey trade deadlines. Some of my readers may not find this time of year too interesting, but I'm curious to see what happens. Being here in Bertuzzi-ville I've been hearing a lot of talk about trading him away. I have a feeling people will whine if they keep him, and whine if they trade him. I think they should trade him away for someone who will sabotage the games the Canucks play with the Oilers.

As for the Oilers, I'm really excited to see what they do about the goalie situation. I like the idea of Cujo coming back, particularly since I was a mis-guided football fan when he was in Edmonton. Belfour can stay in Toronto or retire, in my opinion. Isn't Ryan Smyth his natural enemy anyway? I don't really know what I tink about Roloson.

I'm wondering what Lowe is doiing with Rem Murray back. I think he might have obtained him so that he can trade away another forward to get a goalie. I hope reasoner sticks around. I'm still considering getting his jersey.

2 comments:

Aphra said...

I love how the emotional woman post is followed by the hockey talk post!

Marlene said...

I get quite emotional about hockey too :).