Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Here we go again...

So I had my last two wisdom teeth out yesterday and it was a little easier to get them out this time around. But, once again I've had to resort to communicating with a series of grunts and hand gestures. I'm incredibly swollen too...I look like a lop-sided chipmunk.

Scott and I are going to hockey games tomorrow night and Saturday night so today I had to go out to buy our tickets for tomorrow's game from a guy at work. I felt like a dork since I look so dumb, but no one laughed at me (in front of me).

I can't until I can eat again!

1 comment:

Aphra said...

I'm amazed you are walking around, let alone going to hockey games!

I can think of 3 reasons why they might not have laughed at you:
1. you don't look that bad
2. they are nice people
3. you look really scary and they were frightened :)