Monday, March 13, 2006

I have to listen to the morning show on the radio every day this week to try and win tickets to a hockey game next week. I feel like a dork, but they'd be free!

I had a really nice weekend. On Saturday Scott and I went out with a co-worker of mine and her boyfriend and we had some all you can eat Thai food. It was great. We ended up sitting in the restaurant for a long time chatting. It's so nice to connect with people that way. Later that night we went to a bowling alley with Scott's friend, but ended up not actually playing because there were no lanes open. We had some food instead. We didn't plan to eat out so much that day, but it was still fun.

I had to work yesteday, but it was a good day. It wasn't very busy so I got to chat with my co-worker instead for most of the time. One of the girls I work with just got back from visiting her family in India and she brought me back some bangle bracelets. They were really pretty and I was touched that she thought of me. Unfortunately they didn't fit me, but I'll alway appreciate the gesture anyway.

No comments: