Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Lovely Weekend

I'm just finishing off a really nice weekend and I look forward to the next one. The weather was beautiful...sunny, and warmer than it's been. Scott and I had an all day date yesterday. We went to the aquarium, rented a movie (Junebug), watched a hockey game on TV and ordered pizza. It was really great. I had to go to work this afternoon, but the walk there was nice since it was so sunny. We're supposed to still have sun tomorrow and then it'll be rainy for the rest of the week.

Tomorrow I'm going to go return the rain boots I bought impulsively because I don't really like them. I just bought them because I wanted rubber boots, but I don't want to spend $30 on boots I'm not crazy about. I really think I'll just go to Canadian Tire for the ones they have on sale for $7.99. They'll do the trick. I plan to buy a raincoat tomorrow too because they are 50% off. It's a little late in the season to be buying one, but I'll likely use it this week.

No comments: