Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm going to be all alone in our apartment on Saturday night for the first time since we've lived here when Scott flies to Edmonton to watch the hockey game. I have to work that day (pout) so I'll come home, put on my jersey, order some Thai food, and yell at the TV all by myself. I think it could be fun, I just hope that the outcome is good so Scott really has a lot of fun and gets to celebrate with all the crazy Oilers fans on Whyte Ave. I don't think he'll be burning any telephone booths, though.

On Sunday I'm going to get up and go to church at the Alliance church that I sometimes go to and then I'm not sure what to do. I'm sure at some point I'll end up cleaning cat litter or doing the dishes. Then I'll go to the airport to greet Scott and have some Harvey's. It's the only one I know of so we've made it a bit of a ritual to go there for veggie burgers and onion rings with honey. Or at least that's what I'll get.

1 comment:

Aphra said...

I meant to comment here on Sat. night for camraderies sake, but I think Myron was on the computer.

I'm betting y'all are watching the game now. (I checked a sports webpage, and it says there are 10 mins. left in the game)