Thursday, May 03, 2007

Diapers and Update


I woke up to the sound of my door buzzing this morning and received my first bunch of cloth diapers. They brought me 35 diapers, a pail and their special deodorizer, some soaker cloths and two free plastic pants. I'm very excited to have my diapers. Now I just need a baby to put them on. When the baby is born they will bring me a full order of 70 diapers each week.

Yesterday I had my 39 week appointment and found that while things still seem good, there wasn't a lot of progress. The baby is still floating at -1 and my cervix is still closed, luckily it's starting to soften, though, so that's something. I'm hoping the rain will let up and I can go for a walk. Hopefully I can get the baby lower. As Scott reminded me, in my belly is the best place for our baby right now so I shouldn't get too impatient. It doesn't help my eagerness though.

1 comment:

Aphra said...

I think you deserve a DQ cake for carrying the baby around so long! If you have the cake before the baby arrives at least you can tell yourself that the calories are for the baby.

You deserve another cake after the delivery of course!