Thursday, April 26, 2007

2 More Weeks

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and not much has changed. The baby is lower, but that's it. I think just my closed cervix is keeping her there. The doctor suggested that since the nice weather is here maybe I could go for some walks and maybe bring on labour. I just don't think she's ready though and any attempts would be in vain. I'm feeling like she'll be around my due date. I was very excited to be in and out of the doctor's office within a half an hour, though, that never happens. He also told me that he'll be in San Diego for a conference 3 days before my due date so I hope she doesn't decide to make her appearance on those days. I'm quite attached to my ob/gyn.

Today I went out with my friend who's a due next week and she may be induced tomorrow. I'm both excited and scared for her. I don't want an induction. She doesn't seem to be thinking about it much, though. I'd be a nervous wreck. We went to Toys R Us and then had some pitas followed up with some Marble Slab ice cream. I had the Amaretto ice cream with Skor pieces. It was delicious and now I can't wait to go back.

No comments: