Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hatching Babies

Yesterday I did a little more than I usually do on my average day. I went to visit my daycare to see my kids and it was so nice to see them. I can't believe how much they grow in so little time. I was happy to know that they haven't forgotten about me and they were really happy to see me and asked me questions about my baby and why she hasn't come out yet (I wish I had the answer for them). Some of them were even a little sad when I said I had to leave. It makes me look forward to visiting again later after the baby is born.

Scott got home pretty early yesterday so he went to the golf course and I tagged along to be his caddy. It would probably be more fun to actually play, but my tummy would get in the way of my swing. It's nice to spend time with Scott, but I usually get a little bored after about 9 holes. It's the same when I play. I'm much better on a mini-putt course.

This morning I got up a little earlier than usual and did some big cleaning in the kitchen. My lower back, around my hips, has been a little sore today, but I'm keeping busy anyway. I've already gone for my daily walk. It's a really nice day today. Now I'm running out of things to do again. Maybe after Scott gets home I'll try and get him to take me to the West Edmonton Mall for some mini-putt before he goes to the pitch-and-putt course. He has a membership there so it's his favourite thing to do. Mini-putt would be perfect for me though.

2 comments:

Aphra said...

After doing all that, the baby still didn't come out?

Marlene said...

You would think all that activity would start something.