Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring!

Spring has arrived! We're seeing fewer rainy days now and the sun is finally trying to make itself more noticeable and warmer. We've had a few days of pleasantness now. On Sunday went to see the movie "Inside Man". It's a bank robbery movie, but really well done with lots to figure out. I never like the idea of going to action/drama movies, but I usually end up enjoying myself.

I worked last night, but working nights isn't so bad anymore. They've changed the hours from being open until 9pm every night except Sunday, to being open until 9pm on Thursdays and Fridays only and 7pm every other night. I never liked being out that late. I'm usually a little more nervous when I'm out at night by myself, and waiting for the bus downtown at 9:30 wasn't always great. Besides, now if I have to close I still have a good chance of hanging out with Scott before he goes to bed.

I'm off for a few days now, though, and I plan to keep working on the baby blankets for Scott's cousin. She just had twins a couple weeks ago; a boy and a girl, and I need to finish the second blanket. I'm so glad I'm able to make straight blankets now. I have a chest full of crooked ones that my kids will be stuck with!

No comments: