Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Walk in the Park


It's so gorgeous outside right now! Even though I might not be out there much today due to housework, I'm loving having all the wondows open and the sun shining in. Scott and I went for a walk in Stanley Park on the weekend and it was really nice. We hadn't gone for a walk there when it hasn't been raining in a long time so it was a nice change. The forest looks really nice with the sun shining through the trees on the moss. I'm hoping it stays nice right into next weekend so we can get out and enjoy it some more.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! Looks like Summer there already. Here, the leaves are just starting to pop open. I know it's always so much earlier though in BC.

Marlene said...

I think it's been warmer in Ontario lately, but we're just happy to see the sun since we've had so much rain.

dawna said...

it's alot cooler here in pei... i think about a couple of weeks behind the weather in ontario. but the sun is out today and i have my sandals on again! i think it will be neat to watch spring unfold again here before going back to see what's happened in my garden in kingston.

i'm enjoying your blog, marlene.. found it through al's. thanks for sharing.

Marlene said...

Thanks for coming by, Dawna!