Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So I'm not quite the girl next door, according to Cosmo...

Out of boredom, I took an online quiz from a magazine to find out "how sexy my style" is and it turns out I'm "subtly sexy". I don't know if I agree neccesarily, but there didn't seem to be a lot of options for me. The very first question was: What's your bathing suit preferance? A) a one piece with a wrap, B) bikini bottoms, or C) a tankini. I had to laugh when in the little paragraph at the end of the quiz summin up who I am they said, "...but since money doesn't grow on trees, you have perfected the art of paring a pricey jacket back to a sexy halter top from the good old Gap". A halter top from the Gap would be too much money! Besides, don't get me started on the Gap's image...
Oh yeah, and my style twin is Jennifer Aniston...I doubt it.

1 comment:

Aphra said...

just goes to show the scientific worthiness of Cosmo, I guess :)

Hope you are enjoying the spring!