Saturday, September 30, 2006

Steak

We picked up our car today and it felt good to finally take a bunch of boxes to Value Village so that we have a bit more space to walk around our tiny living room. We drove out to Sherwood park to pick up Scott's friend (who normally would have driven us places) and we went to Earl's restaurant for lunch. I've been a craving steak for about a week now and it happened to be the special today so I ordered one. I don't normally order something so extravegant, but it was a special treat. It was really good. I couldn't finish it all, but I ate well beyond my comfort level simply because it tasted so good. I finally made myself stop eating, though, and I brought it home with me.

Scott is out golfing now and I had plans to do some much needed cleaning here, but my big meal made me a little tired so now I feel lazy. Maybe I'll see if there's any good movies on TV.

No comments: