Monday, July 10, 2006


Sorry for the lack of posting. Zeek is much better now; I don't really know what happened. He was curled up uncomfortably all night, but by morning he and Tyke were running around and playing as usual.
I've been both lazy and busy at the same time. I've been busy with trying to find an apartment in Edmonton, finishing up my last few shifts at work, and meeting friends to say good-bye. When I haven't been doing these things I've been super lazy.
I have the day off tomorrow and there is some serious house maintenance that needs to be done. The basic stuff like vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom and doing the dishes has been neglected.
We have an apartment now; we just need to find out more details about it. I talked to the property management group and we were told that we're appoved for the place and the woman told me that she called the property manager and told him to call us. She said that she called him on Friday, but we still haven't heard from him. Scott tried calling him today, but had no luck. I'll feel much better once we talk to him and he tells us that we do in fact have an apartment. On the phone last week he sounded both confused and grumpy. Once we know our address we can start changing the address on things and transfer our cable over so we can have internet as soon as we arrive.

By the way, that's the picture we have of the afore-mentioned apartment.

2 comments:

Aphra said...

Glad to hear about Zeek!

The apartment looks nice.

dawna said...

glad zeek's okay, too!

just look at the counter space (ooh-ahh!)... we have about as much as you have, minus the "pennisula" you have. oh well, it seems we've adjusted to our smaller space.

i hope your internet transitions smoothly for you, along with everything else...