Wednesday, July 05, 2006


I'm worried about Zeek. He's been lying this way tonight and if you even gently touch his side he wimpers. We've had trouble with him and hairballs for a long time since his hair is so long, but he tends to throw up and then continue playing around as usual. I've also never know him to be in pain. He threw up, and he doesn't seem to be able to walk. He takes a few steps and then lies down. As I write this he has just gone into his box and is lying down in there. I hope he's ok. If he's still like this tomorrow we may need to take him to the vet.

3 comments:

Aphra said...

Sick pets always leave me in knots (as do sick kids). Hope he feels better soon.

Aphra said...

Is Zeek any better now?

dawna said...

i have been wondering the same thing. please do tell...