Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Sunday

Scott's out playing pinball right now and I'm going to go to church soon. I'm looking forward to getting outside, though, since it's finally sunny and supposed to stay that way all day. I can handle the fact that it's only 3 degrees too (haha...that almost feels cold to me...I've turned into a wimp out here).
I'm going to go to the big church by my work this morning because I forgot my running shoes there and I need them to go for a walk in the park. I still haven't found a church I like and I'm getting frustrated. I go to the Catholic church more frequently because I generally like the srcipture readings and the homily, but I don't really feel like I belong there anymore since I have a Potestant marriage. I went to the Alliance church a few times, but they sing way too much there. They sing for an hour and I'm not crazy about that. There is one pastor I like to listen to there, but the last time I went there was a different man there and I felt like I was at a Jimmy Swaggart show. I miss Next!

1 comment:

tunerustler said...

hey watch your mailbox as I am sending some next to you and yours. love you and miss you both.