Tuesday, February 21, 2006

25!

I turned 25 today, but it turned out pretty good and I didn't feel like an adult all of a sudden (When does that actually happen?). Scott woke me up this morning to give me a nice card and a membership for me and him to the Vancouver Aquarium. I love going there so I'm really happy about it. He took me out for dinner and then I got free gelato at the little place down the street that gives it out on birthdays.

It was really nice to hear from all my family friends today too. It's so nice when people want to celebrate the day that you came into the world. I got to talk to people I don't regularly talk to like my brother's wife, Monique in New Brunswick and Scott's brother, Paul. It was a nice day.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Marlene! Glad it was a good one.

doseger said...

did the mail show up? nice job making the world brighter cause you were able to shine another year!

Marlene said...

Fearless,

Is that you, Gerald? If so, I did get your email. Thanks!

Aphra said...

Happy Birthday Marlene! I posted a couple of icy pictures on my blog, thinking of you! No Sunshine Coast here :)