Tuesday, January 24, 2006

very strange

Something weird happened here during the night. This morning I got up at 5:30 just as Scott was about to leave for work. I noticed that my guitar was on the floor in front of the t.v. even though I haven't played it for months and therefore it has been leaning against the wall for a long time. I asked Scott why it was there and he said he had no idea because he didn't know where it's supposed to be.
"You didn't put it there?" I asked.
"No"
I then noticed there was a pile of catfood on the floor directly beside the cat dish.
"Why is that there?" I inquired
He didn't know the answer to that either.

So my best assumption is that one of us was sleep-walking last night, but neither one of us are known to do that. It's either that or we have a mischevious ghost in our apartment.

2 comments:

Aphra said...

or a mischievious cat?

Marlene said...

The cats could have knocked over their food, but the guitar is a mystery...