Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Insomnia

I was exhausted last night so I went to bed earlier than usual. It took me forever to fall asleep though. I went to bed at 9:30 and the last time I looked at the clock it was just after midnight. Bedtime is when I think of everything so sometimes my mind keeps me awake despite being completey wiped out. It doesn't have to be anything stressful to keep me awake either. Last night I was thinking about what I could make for supper tonight, which dishes I was going to focus on next for inventory at work, what moves I could try on the Rubik's Cube (I'm so close to finally solving it!), and of course, how I could blog about my inability to fall asleep. In the midst of all these things running through my mind I realized I was hungry at 11pm and I really wanted a cheeseburger from Fatburger. I settled for some chocolate covered cashews though. I'm really hoping I have more success tonight.

1 comment:

Aphra said...

It takes me a long time to get to sleep too, even when I'm very tired (maybe overtired!). Then when I finally get to sleep normally James gets up and the whole process starts again. (He still doesn't sleep well at night) Hope you are having a good new year!