Tuesday, October 16, 2007


I'm on my second day of being a stay-at-home-mom all by myself and so far it's going well. I usually try to get my bigger cleaning chores done at the beginning of the week so yesterday was a little more hectic, especially since Brianna only slept for an hour the whole day. Even so, I managed to get everything done on my list and still go to the park so Brianna could have some fresh air.

Today I didn't have as much to do, but while she was sleeping I cleaned the office, which I've wanted to do for a long time. After she woke up and we played for a while I took her for a walk to London Drugs to buy diapers that were on sale and now she's sleeping again! I like my job.

We're going to be home in December! We'll be flying into Ottawa December 1st and staying at Scott's parents' place until the 12th. We're planning on getting Brianna baptized while we're there too. December 9th is the date and Al is going to do it for us. We're really excited to see everyone and happy that Brianna will still be a baby when people get to meet her.

5 comments:

Aphra said...

Yay! How exciting! :):):):):)

dawna said...

what a beauty!

Marlene said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Oh Marlene, it will be so good to see you, Scott and little Brianna!! She is beautiful! :) Gerald & I are at Rustle Church these days (A.J. also, of course). A.J. started Junior Kindergarten - can you believe it?!

Congrats on making lists and getting things accomplished. I know - it's a good feeling. I am still finding it hard, and A.J. is 4!!

Marlene said...

Hey Annette!
I think we'll be getting Brianna baptized at rustle and we're looking forward to it.

A.J. is 4 already...time flies.