Tuesday, December 12, 2006

18 weeks and 6 days


Today I went to the doctor because I've had a stomach virus since Saturday and I was beginning to worry it would be affecting the baby. The doctor assured me that everything was fine, though, so that's good.

I recently had someone tell me that she couldn't even tell I was pregnant. I wasn't impressed by that comment at all. She's someone that unfortunately says a lot of things without thinking and I frequently get annoyed with her. I'm not that big, but I also would like to think that people aren't just thinking I have a beer gut. I did have a flat stomach before. My next ob/gyn appointment is next Tuesday and we're really excited to see how things are progressing in there and if the baby co-operates we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl. I used to think I'd just want to wait until the birth to find out, but it turns out I'm way too impatient for that.

No comments: