Saturday, January 06, 2007

Here you go...


So for all of you who have been eagerly awaiting an updated picture of me, here it is; taken on our fancy-shmancy new camera (at point and click setting, though). I'm 22 weeks now and that means, according to "What to Expect When Expecting", I have one more week of being in my second trimester and then I'll be totally uncomfortable until the baby is born. We shall see. It is getting more difficult to roll over in bed and doing things with the kids at work.

Tonight I'm going out with my first girl friend in Edmonton and we're going to see a sappy movie. We're supposed to go see "Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith. I'm waiting for her to call me when she's finished hanging out with a guy she just met, but if she likes him a lot maybe our girl's night will have to wait.

6 comments:

Aphra said...

Looking good marlene! I didn't fint the discomfort started right at the beginning of the third trimester! Just toward the end parts of my body kept falling asleep when I would sleep and that would wake me up. Weird, because the parts were asleep, but I was awake! I'm also a pretty light sleeper, so it doesn't take much to wake me up, but it kind of screwed up the "Sleep as much as you can before the baby is born" tactic.

Rachel said...

Yep, you definitely look pregnant! Looks great!

Until I read your post I thought I was still in the second trimester and I'm almost a month ahead of you! No wonder I've been feeling more tired again lately. But I haven't felt uncomfortable, and I don't really remember ever getting to a very uncomfortable state with my first two pregnancies. It's not like that for everyone.

dawna said...

you look lovely! i hope you're feeling it, too...

also hope you went to see that movie; i saw it last week and loved it. very powerful.

Marlene said...

I didn't get to because as I I expected, my friend had a really good time with her friend so we're going to try another night.

dawna said...

ah well, when you see it you will love it... and you are a very understanding friend!

i like the changes you've made to your sight!

dawna said...

oops, that should have been "site".